We are looking for a responsible Supervisor to oversee the workflow at our various sites. The role is a complex one. He/She will not just be someone who supervises the work of others. A supervisor is also responsible for coaching, resolving issues and serving as a link between workers on site and the management.
The ideal candidate will be a competent individual who will be able to guide workers on site. He/She will be well-versed in processes under the role’s responsibility and will be results-driven and focused.
The goal is to ensure that operations are carried out productively so as to ensure profitability and sustainable growth.
• Set goals for performance and deadlines in ways that comply with company’s plans and vision and communicate them to supervisor on site and workers on site.
• Organize workflow and ensure that site workers understand their duties or delegated tasks
• Monitor site workers productivity and provide constructive feedback and coaching
• Receive complaints and resolve problems
• Maintain timekeeping and personnel records
• Pass on information from the management to workers on site and vice versa
• Prepare and submit performance reports
• Ensure adherence to legal and company policies and procedures and undertake disciplinary actions if the need arises
• Proven experience as supervisor or relevant role
• Familiarity with company policies and legal guidelines of the field
• Ability to learn a variety of job descriptions
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
• Good knowledge of MS Office
• BSc/BA in management or relevant discipline
Note:The candidate must have worked in construction industry