Position Reports to: Unit Manager (Property Origination)
Duties and Responsibility
- Represent the company at the designated sites.
- Source New business for the company.
- Sale and rent properties the company property listings.
- Submit monthly reports to management.
- Market the company products to potential clients.
- Carry out sales, sourcing and rental activities.
- Ensure there is enough property in the company’s portfolio.
- Meet various landlord’s/property owners and developers on behalf of the company in order to obtain their property for development, management and sale by the company.
- Sell and rent properties in the company property listings.
- Market the property to clients for rental in order to ensure that all properties are occupied.
- Prepare marketing presentations for pitching purposes.
- Handle client’s inquiries promptly and report any concerns that may need further attention.
- Push for sales/letting of property within the company portfolio.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by Management