Our client provides health insurance services around the world. They are passionate about helping people improve their health, well-being, and sense of security. They started over 200 years ago and have continued to innovate and expand ever since. They focus on the unique needs of Intergovernmental (IGO) and Non-governmental (NGO) organizations, as well as the needs of multinationals in Europe and Africa.
As a Provider Relations Manager, your will be part of a global Provider Relations Team embedded into the Provider-Centricity Department, being responsible to manage the relationship with Health Care Providers in Sub-Saharan Africa. You will report directly into the Provider Relations Supervisor based in Madrid, and work very closely with your peers strategically positioned across the globe, as well as with the global Reconciliation Team.
Key to the role will be the end to end managing the partnership with health provider accounts, such as hospitals, clinics or general practitioners in the region and support their journey from their on boarding till the day of the contact termination, monitoring their performance, supporting on the daily operations conducting regular performance reviews and driving engagement initiatives.
YOUR ROLE INCLUDES:
1. Accountable to enable an effective and efficient collaboration with health provider in the region in order to deliver a 5 star customer experience through the partnership with our providers.
2. Secure a smooth onboarding of new accounts
3. Conduct target educational programs as pertinent in the region to remove potential road-blockers preventing a successful partnership, including but not limited to:
- Onboarding and overview of member recognition and eligibility process
- Claims submission
- How to use Envoy
- Points of contact
4. Contribute on the conceptual design of communications and educational campaigns and drive those in their execution, including the delivery of training toolkits to support the smooth onboarding of employees at the providers site
5. Manage the ongoing relationship and handling day-to-day operations directly with health care providers, including the followup and resolution of potential complaints
6. Proactive participation on Marketing and Communication campaigns and activities adjusting those to the local nuances
7. Proactive client visits
8. Continuous improvement and maintenance of provider communications channels taking into consideration the local habits and practices.
9. Support a true culture of relationship management and provider-centricity
10. Support the Provider Relations Supervisor to determine middle- and long-term solutions to remove items that prevent a smooth collaboration with Providers by continuously analysis the intake of queries and complaints, as well as conduct lean-reviews of the current processes in order to optimise those
11. Deliver on operational KPI’s within the team in terms of production, quality, TAT, amongst others, and socialise those across the PRE’s including weekly coordination calls.
12. Proactive education to providers on the way to work with the organisation, including the roll out of new processes.
- 4- 5 year of experience in a Marketing/Communications, Public Relations, Relationship Management or customer-facing role
- Proficient in English, French or Portuguese, and Swahili
- International mind-set, with holistic and able to work remotely with direct supervisor and colleagues across the globe
- Strong can-do attitude, and high qualification in relationship management, including a broad understanding of multicultural behaviors
- Excellent interpersonal skills: strong empathy and listening skills, strong articulation and communication skills
- Striving for excellent service to our members, clients and providers is part of your DNA.
- Experience in complaint management - with a proven track record in improving customer service standards
- Strong presentation skills, and knowledge of Window Office tools like Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint.
- A growth mindset with a positive attitude towards change and the ability to play an active role in implementing change initiatives.
- Action-orientated problem-solving attitude
- Excellent organisation, planning and prioritization skills
- Able to seek out best practice in order to effectively deal with diverse, complex and highly sensitive issues
- Accountability – to assume ownership for achieving personal results and to contribute for collective team goals
- A challenging job in an emerging Department within and international and growing enterprise.
- A dynamic, young and entrepreneurial company culture that values and stimulates initiative.
- Attractive salary conditions with benefits package