The ideal must possess the following qualifications:
- LLB Degree with strong bias in Tax and Land Law
- A letter of reference from a Law firm indicating at least three months of attachment in Conveyancing department
- Demonstrate the use of Power Point and WORD proficiency
- Able to work with the Lands and Company Registries
- A good smart personality with ability to take responsibilities and tasks at hand without supervision
- Able to draw Agreements, Leases and Charge documents.
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria can apply with a detailed CV and a recent passport size photograph.