- Maintain records of goods ordered and received.
- Review purchase order claims and contracts for conformance to company policy.
- Prepare and process requisitions and purchase orders for supplie
- Represent the company in negotiating contracts and formulating policies with suppliers
- Resolve vendor grievances and claims against suppliers.
- Prepare reports regarding market conditions and merchandise costs.
- Manage on-line purchasing systems.
- Attained a C+ or higher in your KCSE.
- A verifiable academic certificate of training in relevant field.
- Partake in a month-long intensive training program (Monday – Saturday)Only successful candidates will be retained.
- Proficient in internet research, word processing and spreadsheets.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their applications to email@example.com
Short listing will be on a ‘first-come’ basis.
No fee is payable by candidates at any point of the recruitment process.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.