REPORTS TO: Engineering Lead
The team’s mandate is to produce software to improve processes for both internal and external customers. To support quality delivery of the software, a Quality Analyst oversees the process of software delivery by ensuring efficiency in the operations and reliability of the software product.
As a member of the team, you are required to;
- Ensure quality of the sprint planning process by ensuring best practices are adhered to in the process.
- Take part in story kickoffs alongside the other relevant team members to ensure the entry criteria into development is attained.
- Take part in desk checks, to ensure that a story, task meets the minimal acceptance criteria before it is said to be done.
- Write automated tests to facilitate regression testing in the event of the addition of new features that could potentially break the existing features.
- Perform manual exploratory testing.
This may be your dream job if you have:
- Ability to create automated functional and regression tests.
- Ability to contribute to story preparation and acceptance Criteria.
- Ability to create test data.
- Ability to perform exploratory testing.
- Ability to ensure robustness of the application.
- Independent, trustworthy and charismatic with absolute integrity.
- Good measure of creativity, social competence and ability to work in a team.
- Entrepreneurial and a "can do attitude”
- High energy levels, stress resistance and cultural openness will be therefore highly valued
- Selenium Webdriver
- Browser Stack
- OWASP Zed Attack Proxy (ZAP)
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies.
- Knowledge of banking services.
- Ability to use version control software such as GIT.
- Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment
- Experience with relational databases.