The performance of this role holder will be assessed on the basis of the achievements made on:
- Improvements done in business processes
- Percentage of passed products tests
- Percentage of defects /violations found in a process/product
- Compliance to service delivery standards
- Speed of resolution for customer-related complaints
- Customer Satisfaction
- Develop and drive adherence to quality assurance standards and procedures throughout the Company’s Key Business Processes by:
- Defining and documenting the Company’s Key Business Processes;
- Leading the development and enforcement of quality assurance measures and testing standards for new applications, products, and/or enhancements to existing applications, products, and/or enhancements throughout their development/product lifecycles;
- Creating methodologies and processes for the collection and analysis of data for ensuring software, systems, and product quality;
- Ensuring that software quality measures comply with regulatory standards, industry standards, and accepted best practices;
- Directing the analysis of formal test results in order to discover and report any defects, bugs, errors, configuration issues, and interoperability flaws;
- Directing the analysis of documentation and technical specifications for any new application under deployment or consideration to determine its intended functionality;
- Working with the technology team to develop change control processes, practices, and guidelines for new and existing technologies.
- Proactively identify patterns and areas for improvements based on QA data over time and utilizes these reports to improve processes and performance.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or related field. A Master’s degree is an added advantage.
- Certified Member of the Institute of Internal Auditors and Chartered Quality Institute.
- Demonstrable progressive work experience of at least 7 years relating to quality inspection, auditing, and testing. Should have exposure to a leadership role for a minimum of 2 years.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Critical thinker with great problem-solving skills.
- Good analytical and reporting skills.
- Good working knowledge in IT.
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Ability to train, the natural leader of people with excellent managerial and motivational skills.
- A strong passion for sports particularly football.