- Ensuring activities and processes included in the scope of the quality management are identified and performed in compliance with quality manual.
- Application of the necessary techniques and criteria in order to verify that the established processes/activities and their implemented controls are effective.
- Oversee orientation, mentorship and training of new staff to ensure smooth on bonding.
- Together with the laboratory in charge, design, approves implements and maintains the quality management system.
- Established an internal audit program and informs the laboratory in charge of audit outcomes
- Ensures that the quality management system is managed and maintained.
- Resolves any non-conformities.
- Ensures that action is taken in order to obtain continuous improvement of processes/activities
- Ensure validation, calibration, maintenance and monitoring of equipment conform to set schedules and standards.
- Set requirements for receiving, inspecting, accepting, storing and inventorying incoming equipment.
- Provide tools for monitoring equipment such as maintenance logs and worksheets.
- Ensure validation and monitoring of reagents and supplies.
- Set requirements for receiving, inspecting, accepting, storing and inventorying incoming supplies.
- Ensure cold chain temperatures are monitored regularly.
- Reviews the quality plan annually and recommends any revisions needed to the laboratory in charge.
- Review of standard Operating Procedures aimed at providing safe and quality services in all areas.
- Participate in EQA (External Quality Assurance) enrolled programs and reports for progress monitoring.
- Perform orientation, mentorship and training of new staff to ensure smooth on bonding.
- Leads in establishing a safe and secure environment for patients, visitors, physicians and co-workers by following established standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Lead the quality Management in having the Laboratory department achieve local and international quality management standards
- Involved in Formulation, development and implementation of goals, objectives, policies, procedures and systems pertaining to lab.
- Leads in Development of reviews and monitors the Quality policies and procedures.
- Monitor performance by gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports.
- Identify relevant quality-related training needs and deliver the trainings
- Degree Level: 1st Degree
- License/Certification: Quality Assurance and Compliance, member of Chartered Quality Institute
- Experience: Minimum of five (5) years hospital experience in an accredited institution with at least two (2) years in a position as a Quality Assurance lead.