Department: Customer Experience
Reports to: Head of Customer Experience
Key responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate the ISO9001:2015 across the business of Simba Corp.
- Manage the internal audit program for all ISO standards and ensure that the business is properly resourced with internal auditors for each area.
- To develop a monthly QA Communication Strategy for all sites and levels of staff, to include written information, updates and management briefs.
- To assist in retaining all current quality accreditations and work towards the attainment of new quality accreditations as identified by senior management.
- Draft quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Interpret and implement quality assurance standards.
- Evaluate adequacy of quality assurance standards.
- Devise sampling procedures and directions for recording and reporting quality data.
- Review the implementation and efficiency of quality and inspection systems.
- Plan, conduct and monitor testing and inspection of materials and products to ensure finished product quality.
- Document internal audits and other quality assurance activities.
- Investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues.
- Collect and compile statistical quality data.
- Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system.
- Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions.
- Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities.
- Identify training needs and organize training interventions to meet quality standards.
- Coordinate and support on-site audits conducted by external providers.
- Evaluate audit findings and implement appropriate corrective actions.
- Monitor risk management activities.
- Responsible for document management systems.
- Assure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements.
Required qualifications and experience:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Quality Systems or similar
- Internal Auditor for ISO9001:2015
- Must have at least three (3) years’ proven working experience in maintaining a ISO9001 accredited QMS
- Certifications an advantage including Quality Auditor, Quality Engineer, Quality Improvement Associate, Six Sigma
Critical Competencies required:
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in collecting and analyzing data.
- Strong leadership capabilities.
- A person of high integrity.