Space and Style Ltd is a Kenyan company that has been in operation since 2002 steadily growing to be at the forefront of supply of specialized building solutions.
It is through the strength of our products that we have become market leaders in the building industry in Kenya and the region.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Analytical Chemistry or relevant field
- Minimum 3 years as an QA Inspector in a busy environment
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and have experience in quality assurance documentation, updating of project schedules, etc.
- Strong background in construction scheduling methods and of building and construction crafts since detailed construction Engineering knowledge shall be needed to verify that specific workmanship is obtained
- Knowledgeable of the latest Occupational Health and Safety publications as well as all other applicable national health and safety regulations, codes and standards
- Proficient with QA/QCS and Must have or be able to obtain a Quality Control Certificate.
- Proficient in English both oral and written
- OSH Safety Training
Due to the large number of applications anticipated, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
N/B: Space and style does not charge fees from applicants at any stage during the recruitment process.
If you feel you meet the above criteria send your CV to email@example.com