This position is located in Eldoret.
- Bachelor’s degree in education or related field and demonstrated successful teaching experience
- Senior teaching or administrative position in a British Curriculum School
- Leadership and team management skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Organizational and self-management skills
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities effectively
- Goal orientation
- Planning and execution skills
- Problem solving abilities
- Readiness to go above and beyond when necessary to reach goals
- Inspiring teachers to excel in their jobs and motivating students to achieve their full potential.
- Providing instructional and administrative leadership to the teaching staff.
- Overseeing implementation of curriculum.
- Coordinating exams.
- Monitoring student academic performance.
- Supervising and evaluating teachers and educational staff.
- Working closely with the Director and the school administrative team to ensure student success.
- Providing first contact to parents on academic issues and serves as liaison to the Parent Connection/Network.
- Making sure the school philosophy, systems, and policies and procedures are properly implemented and adhered to.
- Attending required school functions as identified by administration.