FUNCTION/DEPARTMENT: Warehouse Operations
REPORTS TO: QHSE Manager
- Warehouse team
- Performing daily checks on pallet on non-conformance and other related quality issues on factory receipts; prepare a monthly analysis and share it with the client.
- Analyzing warehousing operatives data and generate individual performance report on weekly and monthly basis.
- Preparing customer related quality issues report and sharing the same with the client on a monthly basis.
- Carrying out any quality related issues a requested by either the organisation and/or the client
- Inspection of goods returned from the market as either rejected by the client or damaged and prepare a customer complaint analysis.
- Conduct regular inspection and audits with the operations team to help consistency in teamwork
- Involve in team driven actions to help improvements
- Interpret and support quality policies and implement guidelines to ensure compliance with quality standards and clients requirements
- Guide organization personnel through their quality control expectations
- Review corrective solutions and prevent action claims.
- Conduct root cause analysis and develop and follow up for corrective action for closure
- Conduct Quality risk assessments and develop mitigation measures and constantly evaluate the same for relevance
- Assisting the QHSE coordinator in his role on a need
- Team work
- 1 years
- Interpersonal relations
- Team player
- 0 level certificate
- Bachelor Degree in Food science & Technology/ Dairy Science
- Quality Assurance/Control certifications basis.