The applicant should:
- Be a university graduate.
- Have the ability to analyze quantitative data using SPSS/R/SAS software, or qualitative data using NVivo.
- Have excellent writing/communication skills.
- Have an understanding of scholarly language.
- Have strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Have a basic comprehension of common writing styles.
- Have a high level of integrity.
- Be able to deliver high quality work within short deadlines.
- Be self-motivated and ambitious.
Applications should be made on the Brighter Monday website by submitting a cover letter and a CV.