Location: Isiolo, Kenya
Roles and Responsibilities
- Providing radiographic services to the patients
- Processing, verifying and maintaining information relating to patients
- Ordering and maintaining records of radiographic and photographic supplies
- Provide radiography and imaging services to a patient in the radiography and imaging unit of the hospital.
- Collaborate with other diagnostic and clinical practitioners in the hospital to offer comprehensive medical care to patients
- Receive patients referred for imaging services from other medical units and schedule their imaging services in the radiographer unit of the hospital
- Provide support and collaboration in the provision of radiography services to staff, interns and students in the Radiography unit of the hospital
- Implement diagnostic imaging programs and training services to the staff within the department
- Implement radiation safety policies and guidelines for quality and regulated service delivery
Skills and Qualifications
- Diploma in a medical imaging science / Radiography from Kenya Medical Training College (KMTC) or a recognized institution
- Registered with Radiation Protection Board with valid practice License
- 1-2 years’ working experience conducting X rays, Ultrasound scans
- Good standing with the Society of Radiography in Kenya (SORK).
- Compassionate care, Patient Centered, Teamwork, Service Excellence, Results-Oriented, Reliability with demonstrated interpersonal skills and a high degree of professionalism and ethics.