12. RADIOGRAPHER JG“H” (4 Posts) JG “H”
Requirements for Appointment.
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:
• Be in possession of at least the KCSE mean grade C (plain) with grade C (plain) in English/Kiswahili, Biology/Biological Sciences or Physics/Physical Sciences and C- in Mathematics or its equivalent qualifications.
• Be in possession of a Diploma in any of the following: Diagnostic Radiography/Medical Imaging Sciences, Ultrasound, Computerized Tomography, Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Mammography, Nuclear Medicine, Radiation Therapy and Digital Medical Imaging equipment or its equivalent from a recognized Institution.
Duties and Responsibilities.
Providing radiographic services to patients in a hospital, the officer will be expected to process, verify and maintain information relating to patients; order and maintain records of Radiographic and photographic equipment and other supplies. He will guide and supervise staff working under him.
HOW TO APPLY:
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the top left side, indicating the position applied for and submitted to:
West Pokot County Public Service Board,
P.O BOX 577-30600,
1. Hand delivered applications should be dropped at the office of the County Public Service Board located at ASAL Building Kapenguria.
2. All the applications should reach the secretary on or before Friday, 25th January 2019 at 5.00 p.m.
3. Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original: identity cards, academic and professional certificates and testimonials.
4. County Government of west Pokot is an equal opportunity employer; women, youth and persons with disability are encouraged to apply.
5. Only short listed and successful candidates will be contacted.
6. Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
Online Applications can be send to:email@example.com