Kodisha Property Agents is looking for Real Estate Field Officers to develop a property listings database andassist clients in identifying and renting properties.
- Create lists for real estate vacant properties, with information location, features, square footage, etc.
- Conduct property searches based on client requirements
- Show properties to potential buyers and renters.
- Presenting and selling company services to property owners, caretakers and house seekers.
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices and related matters.
- Minimum education requirement – Diploma in relevant field of study
- Ability to work independently
- Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills
- Must have moral ethics and integrity
- Friendly personality with a genuine desire to help people
- Give a weekly report on listings, achievements and challenges to management.
Key Performance Indicators
- Meeting set targets
- Manage an excellent business relationship between the clients and the company and ensure timely delivery of services
- Overall customer satisfaction
- Retainer + Commission
How to apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the required qualifications and experience; please send your application only quoting KPA – Field Officer on the subject with a well summarized CV, names & addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.