- Generate client leads to buy, sell, rent and manage property
- Secure contracts for property letting and management
- Develop a competitive market price by conducting research on property buying and management
- Create and maintain a database of real estate properties on sale and management with information on location, features, square footage, contacts, costs etc
- Facilitate negotiations for property letting and management contracts
- Prepare and or review purchase contracts, rental agreements and other documents for real estate transaction
- Scheduling appointments for Management on property management negotiations as appropriate.
- Submitting daily, weekly and monthly reports in the format provided.
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing
- Proven working experience as a real estate agent or real estate salesperson
- Proven track of successful sales record
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills
- Pleasant and trustworthy
- Strong IT skills
- Good knowledge of local property/area/region
How to apply
Interested applicants should send their application, attaching a detailed CV, copies of relevant certificates, National Identification card and testimonials from their current or previous employer (all saved as one document) addressed to:
Chief Executive Officer
P. Box 9923-00200
Failure to comply with the application instructions may lead to your application being disqualified.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.