- Contributing to the achievement of allocated annual sales targets for the region by proactively and rigorously engaging in sales activities
- Propose potential business deals by engaging potential partners
- Advising clients on the suitability and value of the property they are visiting. -Act as the face of the company and offer exemplary customer service to all clients.
- Accompany clients during visits and inspections of the property
- Maintaining and servicing existing customer portfolio to realize revenue and
- Working in conjunction with the Commercial Manager and business development team to identify sales opportunities in the region.
- Establishing and maintaining excellent customer relationships by providing an efficient, reliable, friendly and courteous service to all customers.
- Communicating effectively with customers and maintain up to date information regarding new initiatives, prices, promotions, new product listings, and product de-lists.
- Providing information feedback to the Commercial Manager, on customer requirements and competitor activity in the region.
- Assisting the Commercial Manager in establishing plans and strategies to expand the customer base in the assigned sales area.
- Maintaining contact with clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Contribute and make use of company digital resources such as blog, newsletter, social media and others to grow the company business.
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned.
- Degree in sales, marketing or business related field
- Well-groomed and well-spoken with a strong database of clients
- 4 years’ sales and marketing experience in a real estate company, experience in selling high end commercial and residential property will be an added advantage.
- Candidates aged between 30-38 years will be considered
- Should have a proven ability to achieve and surpass sales targets
- Must be able to work under minimal supervision, excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and networking skills