Eden Ridge Ltd is a Real Estate company registered under the Companies Act, 2015 of the Laws of Kenya. The core business of Eden Ridge Ltd is to produce, buy, manage and sell real estate properties.
- Generate client leads to buy, sell, rent and manage property
- Secure contracts for property letting and management
- Develop a competitive market price by conducting research on property buying and management
- Create and maintain a database of real estate properties on sale, letting and management with information on location, features, square footage, contacts, costs etc
- Facilitate negotiations for property letting and management contracts
- Prepare and or review purchase, sale, management and rental contracts and other documents for real estate transaction
- Scheduling appointments for Management on property management negotiations as appropriate.
- Submitting daily, weekly and monthly reports in the format provided.
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing
- Proven working experience as a real estate agent or real estate salesperson
- Proven track of successful sales record
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong sales, negotiation, communication and presentation skills
- Pleasant and trustworthy
- Strong IT and report writing skills
- Good knowledge of local property/area/region
Interested applicants should send their application, a detailed CV, copies of relevant certificates, National Identification card and testimonials from their current or previous employer by Friday 6th December, 2019 at 5:00pm addressed to:
The Chief Executive Officer
P.O Box 9923-00200
candidates will be contacted.