Premiercare Diagnostics Narok is a Medical and Diagnostics Centre located in Narok Town. We offer quality services while attracting qualified and experienced personnel. It is in this regard that exciting vacancies have arisen, and we invite suitably qualified individuals to apply for the following position.
Interviews will be held on Wednesday 15th May 2019 from 8am.
As a receptionist you will be the first point of contact for the institution and you will provide administrative support across the institution.
The receptionist must possess the following qualifications
- Proven working experience in similar roles
- Proficient with Microsoft Office / Microsoft Excel
- Professional appearance.
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
- Diploma in any business course / front office
- One year experience
COMPENSATION: A competitive compensation will be negotiated with the right candidate, commensurate with experience and skills.
Please state current and salary expectations in your application.