Reporting Manager: Admin Coordinator
OVERALL DEPARTMENT PURPOSE STATEMENT
Primary responsibility of this position is to man the Front Office and provide Clerical and Administrative Support to Management
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE JOB (KEY RESULT AREAS)
Front office and Guest Management
- Opening and closing of the office on a timely manner and ensure security of the office facility by arming the alarm at the designated time.
- Manning the Reception Desk with a high degree of poise and professionalism
- Welcome on-site visitors, determine nature of business and announce visitors to appropriate personnel.
- Answer incoming telephone calls, determine purpose of the call and forward the same to appropriate personnel or department.
- Assist each person who approaches the reception desk with a query
- Ensure cleanliness and orderliness at the reception area while abiding to the policies and regulations of the organization.
- Communicate any security and customer-care related anomalies to your line manager and/or security team ASAP
Transport & Travel Management
- Maintain and coordinating transport schedule as advised by the office transport booking system and Submit a detailed Transport Report of the actual transport utilization on a weekly basis
- Maintain a tracking schedule of motor vehicle and motor cycle repairs, service and insurance renewals in conjunction with the company driver and rider
- Compile and submit a departmental Cab Service report on a weekly basis to be reviewed by the administration coordinator during the weekly departmental meetings.
- Process approved travel arrangements; Local and Overseas travel for Staff/ External Consultants (Flights, Visas, Accommodation, transfers).
- Organize airport transfers and local transport for visiting consultants and contractors as advised by their work and travel schedule through the management.
- Coordinating distribution of suppliers’ payments, official parcels and mail through the company rider and/or other approved resources within specified timelines and report on the status of admin payments to the admin coordinator
- Record in coming fee notes, statements, letters and dispatching the same to the respective personnel or departments.
Hospitality and Staff Welfare
- Prepare lunch sheets and Compute lunch deductions for personnel on a weekly basis to advise HR on deductible sums on or before the 15th day of every month or as and when requested by the management
- Prepare weekly parking sign sheets and submit the same to white rose parking
Procurement and distribution of stationery and office supplies
- Keep track of stationery and kitchen supplies stock levels and assist the admin coordinator with re- ordering of the same from our suppliers in conjunction with procurement team.
- Assist the administration coordinator with sourcing for suppliers of various goods and services including assets and facilities management and/or repairs required
- Give administrative support to KTC engagements as advised by the organizing team
Any other duties as advised by the management
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Diploma in Business Administration
- Certificate in Secretarial and Administration
- Past experience in a busy administrative function
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to efficiently supervise a team and escalate any issues for resolution
- Maintenance of strict confidentiality
- People skills
- Company drivers
- Company rider
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Customer Service
- Front Office Management
- Facility and Assets Management