Celestial dental Centre
is a modern dental clinic situated in Kasarani, Nairobi. The Centre is renowned
for delivering professional dental services to our clients. We put immense
emphasis on early diagnosis, preventive dentistry, and finest treatment
options. We are highly dedicated to an excellent dentistry practice, up-to-date
oral technology, fanatical patient care and strong ties with our patients.
JOB SUMMARY: The Receptionist
will provide the full scope of reception and administrative office support
services to the practice.
/ critical responsibilities:
- Greets and directs
visitors/patients courteously and professionally.
- Obtains, verifies and/or
updates patient information in accordance to protocols.
- Ensure patient information is accurate
including billing information.
- assist patients to complete all
necessary forms and documentation including medical insurance
- Answering and screening incoming
- Schedules appointments and
records and forwards messages as required.
- Maintains strong current
knowledge of policies and operating procedures.
- Initiates calls as requested
by Dentists, Office Manager or other professional staff.
- Ensure reception area is well
maintained, neat and clean
- Demonstrates ongoing
commitment to customer service excellence and supports the customer
- Performs other duties as
- Diploma or equivalent with a minimum of one year of related front office
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal, organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written English
- Ability to function independently with minimal supervision within the
scope of knowledge and authority of the position.
- Computer skills required (MS Office Word and Excel).
- Solid phone/customer service skills.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced and at times hectic
- Careful attention to detail.
- Ability to work both in a team and independently.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Celestial Dental is an equal
opportunity employer. We value the diversity of individuals, ideas,
perspectives, insights and values, and what they bring to the workplace.