Kodisha Property Agents is looking for a Receptionist to manage the front desk and perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
- Pleasant demeanor with professional communication etiquette displaying the ability to answer all incoming enquiries and handle communication accurately with ease.
- Set and maintain a positive office atmosphere.
- Meet & Greet visitors, answer questions, assist and direct all visitors while providing friendly hospitality in the Reception area.
- Take clear and concise messages.
- Answer general questions with informative and helpful answers. Assist with client complaints.
- Provide general support to Field Officers.
- Perform data entry, file and organize documents.
- Schedule appointments.
- Maintain office supply list & inform Management of when to order.
- Maintain reception area and all common areas in a clean and tidy manner at all times
- Other duties as needed
- Minimum education qualification – Diploma in relevant field
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
How to apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the required qualifications and experience; please send your application only quoting KPA – Front Office on the subject with a well summarized CV, names & addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.