It is your responsibility to compassionately greet all incoming guests and visitors, help them with directions or any appropriate information that they need while maintaining a high level of company confidentiality. You will be professionally answering phone calls and re-directing calls to respective departments. Also as the receptionist, you will perform various front desk duties including filing, handling and re-directing mail, etc., assuming administrative authority for your responsibilities. What you need for this position: Academic Qualifications
Secretarial course; degree in any related course is an added advantage
- Proven working experience in similar a role
- Must be a lady between 23 and 28 years old
- Ability to build positive relationships with high level of interpersonal skills.
- Excellent talent to interact with people in a positive and courteous manner
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks according to importance in a fast-paced environment
- Multi-tasking capability without compromising on quality
- Must be proficient in handling office equipment including telephones, printers, photocopy machines, etc.
- Dependable, punctual and able to work in flexible working hours
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications, specifically MS Word and Excel.
- Answer incoming telephone calls, determine the purpose of callers, and forwards calls to appropriate personnel and departments.
- Greet visitors/guests professionally, determining the nature and purpose of visit
- Direct and escort visitors/guests to the appropriate destination or waiting rooms
- Monitor visitors’ access and issues visitor passes
- Collect, sort, distribute and prepare correspondence, mail, messages and courier deliveries
- Schedule appointments maintaining & updating calendars, reminding respective personnel of the appointments
- Receive payments, record receipts for services and handle and reconcile all petty cash daily
- Take and resolve complaints from customers and the public being positive to negative criticism
- Support the Mission, Vision and core values of the company
- May be required to perform basic clerical duties, such as typing and photocopying
- Assist with Admin and HR tasks as needed
- Manage the company’s social media pages
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintain a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Ensure knowledge of staff movements in and out of the organization
If you are the person we are looking for, please apply by emailing your CV (Affix a recent colored passport photo) with a cover letter indicating your daytime telephone numbers, address, 3 referees indicating the job title you are applying for as your email subject title.
Closing date for applications is 18th January 2019.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.