Duties & Responsibilities
The essential duties and responsibilities of a real estate receptionist include:
- Answering telephone calls and if needed, directing callers to the appropriate personnel.
- Developing content for online marketing
- Welcoming visitors to the office and introducing them to the appropriate personnel.
- Providing a range of reports depending on what is requested by the manager or sales associates.
- Assisting with the maintenance of social media accounts.
- Preparing and emailing a report on weekly activities to agents.
- Updating Listings.
- Distributing mail, faxes and overnight packages to the appropriate parties.
- Overseeing the general appearance of the office, as well as keeping supplies well stocked.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role in a busy organization.
- At least a Diploma in sales and marketing or any other related field
- Good command of English
- Presentable and mature
- Adaptable and easy to work with
- Digital Marketing skills
- Able to multi task.