Main accountabilities of the Receptionist will include: -
- Attending to incoming and outgoing calls and keeping accurate records.
- Handling Company visitors and inquiries.
- Managing the PABX Machine
- Monthly generation of telephone charges, predefined/defined reports
- Repairing and programming of digital headsets, analogue extensions and informing the contractor when the problem is on the technical side.
- Ensuring the PABX Machine is serviced every quarterly, Management of Rectifier and PABX batteries, making sure the air conditioner is working and checking the status of Premicell lines (Mobile Gadgets).
- Dealing with service providers like Wilken Communications, Telkom Kenya and Mobile Service Provider Companies.
The ideal candidate should meet the following requirements:-
- KCSE Grade C Plain
- Front Office Training
- Aged between 25 - 35 years
- At least 3 years’ experience in a busy organization
- Sociable, presentable with pleasant personality.
- Self-driven, motivated, and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Must be Flexible