The ideal candidate should have the ability to manage several tasks simultaneously, be flexible and be willing to assume a range of unanticipated assignments.
Responsibilities (are and not limited too):
• Front office management including guiding and welcoming visitors/customers, answering calls, responding to enquiries, taking/relaying messages etc.
• Ensure that the office runs smoothly, specifically make timely purchases of stationery supplies.
• Track movement of documents in and out of the organization.
• Provide additional general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing and filing.
• Schedule and confirm appointments when needed.
• Detect what repairs and maintenance is needed in the office and follow up.
Desired Candidate Profile
Candidate should have the ability to manage several tasks simultaneously, be flexible and be willing to assume a range of unanticipated assignments. Candidate should appear professional at all times, with the ability to field calls from a diverse group of people.
Under Graduate: Diploma in Administration, Office Management, Logistics or any other relevant field.
How to apply:
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us before 19th November 2018. Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements.