- Certificate in Library and Information Studies from a recognized institution or its equivalent;
- Served for at least two (2) years in a well-established library/information centre.
- Shelving, circulation tasks and information outreach activities;
- Cataloguing, classification;
- Managing ICJ Kenya’s publications
- OPAC’s and CD-ROMS including electronic information searching for library users;
- Sending reminder notices for overdue publications; and
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
ICJ Kenya is an equal opportunity employer. Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to. Please send your application, CV and relevant certificates to:
The HR & Administration Manager, ICJ Kenya,
P.O. Box 59743-00200,
Your application should be received on or before 15th December 2019.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.