- Sourcing and attracting potential candidates.
- Conducting interviews and filtering the right candidates for open positions.
- Designing and implementing recruitment procedures and processes.
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule.
- Advising candidates on getting the right documentation.
- Achieve strategic customer objectives defined by company management.
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet client performance objectives and customers’ expectations. ·
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate information sites.
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate market needs on an on-going basis.
- Screen candidates’ resumes and job applications.
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma in Human Resource
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills.
- At least 2 yrs experience in the same role in a busy recruitment firm.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- A driven, flexible, hardworking, team player attitude.
- The ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.