- Hire a wide variety of roles from entry-level to highly-skilled and specialized medical staff
- Set up systems to quickly source top talent. Implement global best practices
- Implement transparent, fair and efficient hiring processes allowing for bulk hiring of branch roles and specialized hiring for functional experts
- Make applying for roles at Penda fun and interesting for candidates. Candidates become patients and supporters, and we help them progress their careers
- Be a great business partner – build hiring forecasts, train managers on hiring, and think about creative ways to solve staffing challenges
- Hire, manage and coach a high performing team of recruiters who hire the best teams.
- Set up a very effective and efficient department
- We’re a start up – get ready for anything!
Who will be successful in this role?
- You are a master recruiter. Candidates love interviewing with you and you use data to make excellent hiring decisions
- People who work for you grow and develop. You’ve mentored others into becoming great managers and recruiters
- You leverage technology in everything you do and appreciate the way it makes teams more efficient and scalable
- You are excellent at feedback and healthy conflict. At Penda, we love giving and receiving feedback because we believe it helps us grow
- A minimum of five years of experience, with at least one year successfully managing managers
- Significant and diverse experience in sourcing, interviewing, screening and evaluating candidates
- Experience in hiring a wide range of people – ideally including fast-paced bulk hiring and specialized staff hiring
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems
- Strong analytical skills & excel skills
- University degree from a reputable institution or the equivalent experience in the workforce
- Strong understanding of general business dynamics and how hiring influences these
- Basic Salary depends on qualifications and experience.
- Full medical cover for inpatient and outpatient for your whole family.
- High potential for career growth as Penda grows
- Great benefits package – including “mandatory” hiking days and fruit salads at the office