- To handle all recruitment assignments.
- To source, screen candidates, conduct phone interviews, face to face/ oral interviews, do background and compliance checks
- Match the candidates to the clients’ needs.
- Develop a good understanding of companies, their work culture and the kind of talents required
- Provide advice to both clients and candidates on salary and compensation and local recruitment laws
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media to attract qualified candidates
- Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates for the position
- Development of job descriptions, job specifications and drafting job advertisements as per the clients’ needs
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and administering tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the clients
- Working closely with sub-agencies to source for candidates
- Building and developing relationships with job seekers and employers
- Offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression
- Follow up on all recruitments done to ensure closure on placement and for referral business.
- 2-3 years’ experience as a recruiter.
- Degree/ Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Understanding of the governing Employment Act
- Good communication skills
- Good interviewing skills
- Interpersonal skills and a team player
- High levels of integrity
- Keen on details