Location: 80% Nairobi 20% Homabay
Reports to: Head of HR
Start Date: Immediate
The ideal candidate will build effective recruiting processes within our offices both in Nairobi and Homabay and collaborate with respective HR staff across the organization to provide best practices. He/ She will be responsible for the duties outlined below:
- Direct, develop and coach Recruiting staff which includes Recruiters and Recruiting Coordinators.
- Partner with HR Business Partners on organizational changes to anticipate future staffing needs.
- Coordinate with company managers to understand their needs and the culture of the team.
- Ensure that IT, Admin and HR have all the information necessary to onboard new hires.
- Coach Managers through the hiring process and communicate current employment trends to senior leadership.
- Identify best practices for the recruiting processes.
- Partner with Managers to create job descriptions and advise on compensation levels.
- Evaluate effectiveness of candidate sourcing methods.
- Create metrics and reporting tools to measure cost-effectiveness, hiring results and impact of team and Recruiting initiatives.
- Manage relationships and contracts with external resources including recruiting firms and thirdparty vendors.
- Ensure Technology is being utilized to streamline processes and procedures to avoid manual work.
- Review Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Create a candidate persona for each open position
- Follow-up references
- Present Short-listed candidates.
Qualifications and Experience
- HR experience a plus.
- 5+ years of full-cycle recruitment experience required.
- Proficient in Microsoft suite of products; Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- High level of integrity and confidentiality required.
- Good time-management skills
About Victory Farms
Victory Farms aims to become the leading tilapia farm in sub-Saharan Africa over the next 5 years. The Company will achieve this whilst maintaining the highest code of environmental and social standards. We endeavor to be the most sustainable tilapia farm in the world, adhering to global standards for sustainability and following best practice, while growing to feed millions of people across Africa.
Victory Farms was established on Lake Victoria in 2015 with both on-shore and offshore facilities. The head office is in Nairobi, and its farm site is in Homa Bay County. The company has distribution capacity throughout Kenya, and we are rapidly expanding the farm operation, fish processing, and sales & marketing to keep pace with the rapid growth in production from the farm. Victory Farms is employing world-class technologies, people and processes to build the leading tilapia farm globally. The Company strives for the highest standards in performance, execution, culture, and integrity.
We work to create a fantastic environment for our employees. An environment where employees to have an opportunity to develop professionally and personally. We recognize the utmost importance which contributions by individuals and teams have to the success of Victory Farms.
Please submit a CV and cover letter expressing your interest and qualifications.