Key Duties and Responsibilities:
Recruitment & Selection:
• Identify and implement regional talent management options in line with NI’s corporate strategy
• Provide advice and active support to managers throughout the recruitment process, such as:
- Identify resourcing options and strategies
- Develop job descriptions and candidate profiles
- Develop resourcing strategies
- Develop assessment material
- Conduct interviews
- Ensure adherence to HR policies
- Perform reference and background checks
- Prepare and deliver offer documents in line with policies and delegated authorities
• Monitors HR best practices for efficiencies or other innovation in regional recruitment. Policy Administration:
• Ensures HR policies and practices are followed by management and staff
• Alerts RD and HR Director to serious breaches of policies and practices.
• Makes recommendations to RD and HR Director regarding policy changes Employee Relations:
• Provides advice and coaching to regional staff on HR matters
• Monitors organizational health and briefs Regional Director and Human Resources Director.
• Advocates on behalf of employees to ensure procedural fairness in the application of HR policies and practices. Benefits Administration:
• Oversees the administration of regional benefits plans
• Monitors benefits programs provided by similar organizations to ensure provides a competitive offering • Administers timesheet applications and HRIS. Legislative Compliance:
• Ensures regional and country offices are compliant with local employment legislation.
• Stays current on changes to employment law and recommends changes and updates to NI practices as required. Training & Development
• Works with the RD and Director of HR to develop and implement training and development programs in regional and country offices
• Administration of training and development policies including training reimbursement
• Performance Management
• Ensure Performance Management Process (PMP) is effectively implemented and administered within the region
• Provides training and support to employees and managers on performance management best practices. Reporting:
• Participates as a member of the global HR team providing reporting, program implementation and other HR duties as required.
Education / Professional Designations / Experience:
• University degree in HR, Business, or related field is required.
• Certification by a national or international HR institution (CHRP, SHRM,IHRM)
• Masters’ degree and other professional certification is an asset
• A minimum of 8 years’ of progressive experience in HR
• Significant experience in recruitment & selection for senior and highly technical roles
• Experience in developing or implementing HR projects, such as HRIS, employee surveys, compensation systems
• Knowledge of HR legislation within the Africa Region. Language Skills:
• Fluency in English and one regional language is required.
• Fluency in one or more additional regional/local languages is an asset.
How to apply:
can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the
email to us before 28th February 2019. Indicate your current salary and expected
salary on your application.