Position: Regional Sales Manager -COAST REGION (For Bread, Cakes and other FMCG Products)
Employer: A Leading Manufacturer of leading brand of Breads, Cakes and other Confectionery Products
Ref No: SGK-RSM-COAST REGION-04-2019
Job Category: Middle Management
Town: Coast Region
University Degree in Marketing or other business related field.
Minimum 5 years experience in a similar position in the FMCG Company.
Those who have sold bread, cakes, biscuits and other confectionery products or other food products will have an added advantage.
The Regional Sales Manager will be reporting to the Head of Sales & Marketing. He/She will be responsible for managing and supporting company route to market partners and staff within the assigned region by managing the sales and distribution activities of company Bakeries & related brands.
Other duties includes:-
- Design and implement the regional sales Strategy in line with the overall business strategy.
- Coordinate Sales, Marketing and distribution activities within the region.
- Develop, Manage and motivate staff assigned to the sales, marketing & distribution roles in the region.
- Supports the front line staff in building strong relationships with each customer by:Identifying business growth opportunities – (master of execution and brings a different perspective to identify opportunities sales staff may have missed)
- Solving problems and removing obstacles for respective region
- Develops great relationships
- Being an ambassador of our company and brands
- Analyze weekly reports for management reviews
- Manages and measures sales targets daily and takes corrective action
- Identifies competitor activities and develops and implements response tactics.
- Promotions – ensures promotions are implemented effectively
- Develops & implements Internal Controls e.g. in terms of staff attendance, budgets, use of allocated resources etc.