Location: Nairobi East
Roles and Responsibilities
• Retain and nurture existing customers, ensuring repeat sales, volume growth, increased the rate of sale and customer satisfaction.
• Open quality new customer accounts, promoting the distribution through approved route to market partners.
• Build effective trading relationships with key decision makers
• Develop both the volume and value of brands through new business growth via brand listings in quality new and existing customers.
• Negotiate on pricing, terms of sales and joint business plans with clients
• Develop efficient and creative sales and marketing strategies for the assigned region and target setting for the sales team.
• Collecting customer and market feedback and reporting the same to the organization.
• Monitoring sales team performance, analyzing sales data, periodical forecasting and reporting to the management.
Skills and Qualifications
• Degree in a business-related course
• Minimum of 7 years of sales experience in FMCG, 2 years in leadership
• Excellent knowledge of Nairobi modern trade channels and On-Trade
• Confident, presentable and aggressive, with ability follow-through on join business plans
• In-depth understanding of company key accounts and their position in the industry
• Ability to handle and overcome objections from customers while negotiating terms of trade.
• Planning and presenting reports on key account progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives to share with team members.