The company is seeking to recruit a Regional Sales Officer to be based in Nyanza.
The preferred candidate MUST have working technical sales experience in the construction or manufacturing industry.
- Implement sales and marketing activities on behalf the company.
- Identify strategic market opportunities in the region.
- Build business plans and execute them to develop and commercialize the opportunities.
- Acquire complete in-depth knowledge of the company and the market.
- Actively visit customers, Develop and maintain a reliable network of key stakeholders.
- Take ownership of customer queries ensuring they are handled quickly and professionally.
- Identify and address profitable market opportunities and gain market share in target markets.
- Closely work with the corporate, regional and local functions.
- With the aid of local functions introduce cost effective products suitable for local needs.
- Deliver/exceed financial targets while maintaining the competitive position in the relevant markets.
- Compilation of reports and forecasts as required.
- Must have a Bachelors’ Degree in Sales and Marketing or related field.
- Must have above 5 years’ technical sales experience in the construction/manufacturing industry.
- Must possess sound business judgement.
- Proficient in computer packages.
- Must be a strong team player.
- Strong analytical, report writing and presentation skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English and Kiswahili.
- Must be willing to work in Nyanza.
Monthly Gross Salary: Kshs. 200,000 ( Approx. USD 2,000).
Deadline: 20th December 2017
We endeavour to make
contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of
applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks
your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean
you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job
board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***