Position: Regional Sales Representative
Reports to: Sales Manager,
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify and meet with decision-makers within major Agro Dealers, Cooperatives, MFI's, and government extension offices to introduce product
- Conduct or organize promotions at points-of-sale, trade fairs, field days, etc.
- Identify leads and qualify clients
- Close Sales, and work with Nairobi office to ensure the set targets are achieved.
- Maintain consistent communication with each client
- Train retail staff of partners on the products’ KSP’s
- Ensure collection of payment and customer data from participating dealers
- Recruit, select and supervise mobilizers/trainers as necessary
- Plan own activities in coordination with the rest of the sales team to meet individual and team targets.
- Able to negotiate deals and close sales in the preferred region MERU, EMBU, NANYUKI, part of Nyeri and Kirinyaga.
- 1-3 years’ experience in sales and marketing preferred, business management or agricultural experience also a plus
- Diploma or degree in business management, sales and marketing, or agricultural field preferred
- High reliability and integrity
- Self-starter, able to function with minimal supervision
- Able to supervise and motivate others
- Able to understand and implement business systems
- Able to travel within the region assigned, including by public means
- A guiding target compensation of 30k plus generous performance-based commissions.
First Come First Served