• Provide advice to the Organisation team on the allocation of technical assistance resources & implementation.
• Evaluate specific grant funding proposal from Organisation Companies to ensure appropriately support private participation.
• Provide technical advice during the reviews of the regional portfolios of on-going Organisation projects.
• Monitor the grant pipelines of Organisation companies working in the region.
• Assist the Organisation team in liaising with the management & staff of other Organisation companies in the region.
• Support with the promotion of strong strategic & operational partnerships with developing country’s governments.
• Work with the regional representative for HSES to ensure the Organisation abides.
• Support in implementing the Organisation business plan & strategy.
• Must have an advanced university degree in development, finance, economics or related field.
• Must have professional training in project finance and infrastructure projects.
• 5-8 years’ experience in infrastructure finance in developing countries in Africa.
• Extensive knowledge of & experience with policy & financing issues related to a public-private partnership.
• Demonstrate a track record of working in strategic partnerships with development community actors i.e. government officials, donors, private sector & civil society group.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Excellent management skills.
• Excellent track record working effectively in interdisciplinary teams in the international environment.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Fluent in French will be an added advantage.
Monthly gross salary: Generous renumeration depending on individual skills & experience.
Education Level: Master’s Degree.
Position level: Executive Level Position.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
Deadline: 25th February 2020.
We endeavour to contact all our applicants, but unfortunately, high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks, your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles, so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***