Reports to: Senior Clinical Officer
Duties and responsibilities
- Doing daily ward rounds to review patients to monitor their progress.
- Doing night calls to ensure continuous services for 24 hours.
- Participate in Continuous Professional Development
- Admit and discharge patients.
- Work in assigned areas to ensure faster service delivery.
- Develop skills in handling Minor Procedures in Minor Theater.
- Learning and avail in learning opportunities for an upgrade in skills to ensure faster service delivery.
Qualifications and skills
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Surgery
- Registered with Clinical Officers Council
- Minimum of 1 year working experience
- High level of integrity
- Computer literate
- Good interpersonal and communication skills: fluent in both English and Kiswahili
- A good team player