· Identify key contacts at potential client companies and approach them to establish and foster a relationship.
· Maintain good relationships with clients.
· Participate in one-on-one meetings with clients to explain services in an effort to guide their choices.
· Understand the clients’ needs, problems as well as challenges and identify ways to develop plans on how the business could better address those needs.
· Aim to preserve and renew contracts.
· Grow the business by identifying new sales and business development opportunities.
· Seek opportunities to cross-sell or upsell to existing clients.
· Provide excellent service in order to maintain a positive reputation for the business.
· Act as a point of contact for complaints and ensure customer issues are resolved in a prompt and professional manner.
· Develop and execute a strategy to meet the set revenue targets
· Promote high-quality sales, supply and customer service processes
Skills & Qualifications
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Marketing or a related field of study
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a sales or customer facing role
· Ability to manage relationships to achieve the set revenue targets
· Ability to build, foster and maintain positive professional relationships.
· Devotion to high-quality customer service.
· Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
· Keen analytical and research abilities.
· Problem-solving and conflict resolution capabilities.
· Outgoing and customer-oriented attitude.