Job Purpose: Relationship Manager, will be expected to achieve business growth for the Company by selling our security and safety products and services within assigned market segments and by promoting and selling other products and services of the Company to enhance value-added relationship with existing customers.
· Build a high-quality client portfolio by effectively managing clients across the entire Africa Region, meeting set targets.
· Promote active utilization of the Company’s products and services to existing and potential clients.
· Conduct consistent monitoring and keep base to be aware of forthcoming client’s needs
· Continuously scan the environment to identify fresh business opportunities and play an active role in product development relevant to the safety and security industry.
· Evaluate all proposals and ensure the quotations are processed on a timely basis within the Company’s set turnaround times.
· Effectively manage and expand the relationships with existing clients and bring in new partnerships for business growth and continuity.
· Ensure continuous improvement in customer service and implement effective retention of customers within the Company’s framework.
· Design a sales roadmap for the company
· Recruit affiliate partners within the company’s ecosystem and nurture them through training, to meet their revenue targets as agreed upon
· Overall responsible for the acquisition of new clients
· Prepare and make presentations to prospective clients
· Ensuring that the clients receive the necessary information to help make informed decisions
· Identify and target new business opportunities aimed at growing business
· Prepare proposals as required by potential clients and follow through the process to the closure
· Monitor and evaluate performance of the client accounts
· Actively network to create awareness
· Design and manage the business development pipeline
· Derive new business from existing clients
· Prepare and submit weekly business development reports to the management
· Create awareness through campaigns, events and online presence
· Management of the online platforms in liaison with the marketing team.
· Ensure constant update of the company’s website with the relevant team
· Create and manage the client database
Customer Acquisition and Revenue Growth
· Identify growth prospects (New/Up-sell/Cross-Sell) within different sectors;
· Drive identification and adoption of relevant segment propositions;
· Device strategic plans for Relationship penetration and ensure implementation of tactical plans including pipeline management;
· Proactive Relationship performance management and tracking;
· Grow Solution Sales within Private, Public Sector and NGOs; through acquisition and penetration;
· Provide thought leadership and Insights from customer engagements within the sectors
Relationship & Baseline Retention
· Develop and execute customer ring fencing strategies in all sectors
· Stimulate existing prepositions within the sectors
· Develop strong relationships at every level in client engagement and understand mid-to- long term customer’s objectives;
· Contract Management: Follow up on all existing contracts & renewal;
· Provide insight into the refinement of customer journey processes;
· Timely response to customer correspondence (not later than 24 Hrs.);
· Flag potential escalations timeously.
Relationship Account Development Planning
· Formulate and manage customer relationship through up-to-date Account Development Plans, opportunity road maps, pipeline management and the entire sales cycle plan;
· Leverage company assets (events & activities) to nature relationship with key stakeholders
Qualifications and Experience
· Business Degree from a recognized university with a major in Marketing.
· Relevant post graduate professional qualification CIM will be an added advantage.
· Proven experience of at least 2 years in a similar position (relationship management).
· Possess Advanced Credit Appraisal Techniques and Report writing skills.
· Experience in developing and supporting business strategy is essential
Skills and competencies
· Ability to manage relationships through interpersonal skills.
· Ability to acquire and apply new knowledge relevant to the role, keep abreast of policies, procedures and guidelines relating to the role.
· Ability to demonstrate a positive approach to teamwork by sharing information and contributing to team effort.
· Ability to set stretched targets and impose a high personal standard.
· Having attention to detail and ability to capture information accurately.
· Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both orally an in writing.
· Demonstrated consistent high performance in role(s) held.
· Knowledge of current trends and best practice in the industry.
· Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills with ability to network, generate new leads
· Dynamic, individual with the ability to work under pressure, with high emotional intelligence.
· Excellent selling skills.
· Strong networking skills, for both internal and external networks.
· A passion for performance, teamwork, and achievement in a competitive and dynamic environment.
· Hardworking, strategically minded individual with excellent self-leadership, organizational, and planning skills.
· Commercial awareness with good analytical skills.
Kindly send your resume and
a cover letter quoting the role ‘Relationship Manager’ by 5:00 pm 6th