• Drive the deposit mobilisation arm of the business.
• Develop & implement a business plan for identified target markets to drive high volumes of deposits.
• Supervise & coordinate the work of Deposit Mobilization Officers.
• Develop & maintain relationships with business clients & individual depositors.
• Develop a plan to increase penetration into new geographical areas.
• Innovate & develop attractive value-added deposit products to achieve the overall target.
• Innovate & improve ways of rewarding depositors in terms of interest-earning.
• Help to establish standards of performance & monitor the conformance of staff through performance review.
• Liaise with Branch Supervisors to ensure that due diligence is always enforced to meet requirements of the regulator & protect the interest of both the depositor & bank.
• Must have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
• CIM, ACIB or equivalent qualification will be an added advantage.
• At least four years of experience in deposit mobilization with a sizable portfolio.
• Target, hands-on & results-oriented.
• Possess excellent communication & presentation skills.
• Confident personality with good analytical & problem-solving skills.
• Very conversant with the provisions of CBK prudential Guidelines.
Monthly gross salary: Open depending on individual skills & experience.
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree.
Position level: Upper Mid Level.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
Deadline: 25th February 2020.
We endeavour to contact all our applicants, but unfortunately, high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks, your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles, so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***