BridgeCap LLP, a member of BCFS Group, is an emerging private capital and investment finance firm focusing on SME capacity building through flexible valuedriven financing solutions with practical operational support. The company is growing its operations and we are looking to recruit a suitably qualified and selfmotivated staff in the position of Relationship Officer for our financing business.
Job Summary: Main role will be to generate business and build a rewarding relationship between BridgeCap and its clients and partners. This will be delivered through networking to identify prospective clients and buyer/supplier agreements in line with BridgeCap’s financing solutions, sourcing and introducing new clients, contacting existing clients to ensure they generate value from our solutions, facilitating successful cross-selling of other BCFS Group products to portfolio clients and contributing to the Company’s funding and marketing campaigns.
- Generating revenue for the Company by introducing qualified clients to BridgeCap’s financing products.
- Introducing BridgeCap to qualifying buyer/franchise partners in order to enter into buyer-supplier tripartite financing agreements.
- Liaising between the Company and its clients and partners to ensure delivery of high quality solutions to clients and increased revenue for the Company.
- Developing and implementing action plans to improve Company-clientpartner relationship.
- Carrying out analysis to identify opportunities for expanding customer base and improving revenue.
- Helping existing and potential clients evaluate their qualification and performance in relation to BridgeCap’s financing solutions.
- Advising clients on building capacity, minimizing risks and providing excellent service to new and existing customers.
- Maintaining reports, records on business transactions and providing weekly activity reports.
- Conferring with customers by telephone or in person in order to provide information about BridgeCap’s solutions.
- Maintaining regular contact with clients to respond to inquiries or to notify them of any developments ensuring that agreed financing terms and conditions are being met at all times.
- Determining charges for services offered and arranging for billing/collections.
- Reviewing and following up with clients to ensure all relevant information is provided as may be required.
- Periodically following up with existing clients to ensure repayment amount and date are proactively tracked and collections are done on time.
- Conducting site visits for new and existing portfolio clients and ensuring duly signed call reports and minutes of discussions with clients.
- Developing content for BridgeCap’s marketing campaigns and actively engaging on Social Media platforms.
- Supporting and cross-selling of other BCFS Group products and responding to customer queries in a manner that portrays quality customer service.
- Undertaking such other tasks as may be assigned.
Skills, Knowledge and Competencies:
- Self-starter with drive to be successful and ability to manage and execute simultaneous projects and tasks without reminders.
- Revenue focused with sales influence, persuasion, drive and initiative.
- Team player and consensus-builder who enjoys working with others and reaching out proactively to gather information.
- Sound judgement of SME business and financial risks.
- Excellent customer service and relationship management.
- Excellent interpersonal and good business communication skills.
- Demonstrated leadership potential and ability to influence others.
- Flexible, results oriented and able to work in a demanding environment.
- Degree or Diploma in Marketing or Business Management.
- Professional training in Sales and Customer Service.
- 3+ years of continuous working experience in sales, business development and customer service with a focus on financial services / SME development.
- Computer literate and fluent in using MS Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
Primary Location: Nairobi
Remuneration: Base salary plus sales-driven commission and other benefits.
How to apply:
Are you passionate about creating impact for SMEs? We are offering an exciting career opportunity in a financial services firm. If you believe you are the right candidate for this position, kindly send your motivation letter and current CV quoting the position title in the email subject. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.