Have demonstrated ability to work within a multi-disciplinary project team with counterparts and other stakeholders.
The Resident Engineer must have;
- A Bachelor’s degree in electrical /mechanical/renewable energy engineering
- At least 8 years’ experience in design, procurement and construction of small to medium capacity PV power systems/stations, both centralized and stand-alone.
- Demonstrated experience in design, construction, testing and commissioning of at least 3 PV power systems of at least 100kWp, either stand-alone or hybrid or mini-grid or grid-connected
- Should have experience in solar water pumping
- Demonstrated ability to utilize PV software such as PVSol for PV systems design and performance simulation.
- Demonstrated knowledge of local or international PV standards for equipment and systems including grid/mini-grid connected and stand-alone systems.
- Knowledge of applicable laws, codes, regulations, and procedures