Salary: 40,000+ Commissions
- Engage in aggressive marketing and advertising, including where necessary client visits, social media engagement, personal networking and cold calling.
- Respond to incoming emails and phone inquiries, including making accurate, rapid cost calculations and provides customers with quotations as required.
- Develop a sales & marketing plan and implement the same to achieve and exceed the organization objectives and targets (including engagements with business, churches, and other organisations). Seek ways to cut waste and decrease operational costs.
- Represent the client at various trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations as may be appropriate.
- Generate weekly, monthly, and annual business reports
- Maintains and develops relationships with new and existing customers in person, via calls and emails Ensure customer satisfaction through promoting excellent service; respond to customer complaints tactfully and professionally.
- Train new employees and provide ongoing coaching for all staff. Analyze staff evaluations and feedback to improve the customer’s experience
- Supervise food and beverage service staff in accordance with operating policies. Work with food and beverage staff to ensure proper food presentation and proper food-handling procedures.
- Arrange for maintenance and repair of equipment and other services.
- To ensure the facility runs according to all required government regulations with regards to licencing and Health and Safety and Food Safety Standards/regulations are as required by various national and county government offices.
Knowledge, Expertise & Experience
- At least 5+ years relevant experience in a sporting and entertainment venue (a Diploma or certificate from reputable hospitality college and/or general management will be an added advantage).
- Excellent communication skills, good organisational ability, perfectly groomed at all times with attention.
- Proactive and driven person who has career ambitions
- Able to demonstrate a professional, enthusiastic and flexible attitude towards all customers
- Computer literate especially with the use of MS Word and MS Excel.
- Ability to use restaurant management software
- Strong leadership skills
- Decisive and critical thinker