The ideal candidates must have a diploma
in Hospitality management, with proven 1-year working experience in a high-end
busy restaurant. Interested candidates should apply with an updated Cv which
has a recent photo, Ladies are highly encouraged to apply.
- Greet guests in a friendly manner.
- Engaging with guests to make sure they are happy with the food or services provided.
- Take guest reservations or put them on a waiting list.
- Give menus to guest.
- Sitting guests at their Table or the waiting area.
- Handle customers’ questions about the restaurant menu.
- Responding to customer complaints and helping resolve them.
- Providing great customer service.
- Assist other staffs whenever necessary.
- Must have a diploma in Hotel/ Hospitality management.
- Must have a minimum of 1-year experience working in a high-end restaurant.
- Must have a valid passport.
- Must be willing to relocate to UAE.
- Must be willing to undergo the Visa process.
- Ability to offer top-notch customer service in a fast-paced environment in a multicultural Organisation.
- Ability to work under minimal to no supervision.
- Able to work in a standing position for a long period of time.
- Confident and resilient.
Monthly Net Salary: Ksh. 90,000 (Approx. 900 USD) depending on individual skills and experience.
Career Level: Junior Level.
Education: Diploma Certificate.
Location: Kuwait, Oman.
Deadline: 28th September 2019.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but
unfortunately, high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do
not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on
this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles
so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your
skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***