Location : HQ - Ruiru
a. Daily banking reconciliation before being submitted to the finance department. This will entail the following:
1. Cash reconciliation
2. Visa receipts reconciliation
3. M-Pesa reconciliation
4. All credit modes of payment
5. Gift voucher reconciliation
b. Spot checks for
1. Petty cash
2. Gift vouchers
4. Cash held in tills
5. Non-stock item codes and corresponding stock adjustment
c. Prices charged – profit margins
d. Settlement of different credit modes of payment
e. Retail inventory ageing report
f. Review of consignment report
g. Online account reconciliation
i. Reconcile the account
ii. Credit notes follow up
iii. Payments posted
iv. Matching of account is done regularly
• BCom in Finance & Accounting
• CPA II
• Hands on 3 years’ experience in a commercial finance department preferably in a retail industry
• Should have good work ethics and integrity.
• Resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise.
• Ability to deal effectively and courteously with the rest of the team.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Good numerical skills.
• Excellent planning, Coordination and Time Management skills.
• Teamwork and Collaboration.