- Diploma or Degree in Sales and Marketing
- Minimum 3 Years Sales and Marketing working experience in the construction industry specifically in the retail market (hardware shops).
- Posses a Valid driving license
- Relationship management and negotiation skills
- High integrity, team player and reliable.
- Good communication, analytical, report writing and organizational skills
- Ability to travel countrywide when required
- Male candidates will be preferred
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prospect, engage clients, negotiate and close sales deals.
- Achieve increase in number of hardware accounts and brand visibility of company products
- Monitor sales in the market to ensure targets and objectives are met
- Ensure optimal availability of products over long and short term
- Ensure Route to Market & Territory Management optimization
- Development of strong customer relationships
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within their assigned territory
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.
- Prepare regular reports and analysis on sales.
If you meet the above requirements, please send your CV by 12th December 2018 with Retail Sales Manager (Western Kenya) as your subject line.
Salary Range Kshs 60,000 to 100,000 depending on experience and qualifications.