The Sales Representative will be responsible for supporting for selling, growing and servicing the clients. He/she will be required to achieve demoing targets and Must have the inspiration to grow, goal-oriented and motivated. The ideal candidate must have a Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in Sales or a relevant field. Candidates with experience in agricultural sales will have an added advantage.
- Maintains all customer information in assigned territory for sales management
- Coordinate sales activities i.e. invoicing, manage accounts, payments and after sales service.
- Negotiate prices when necessary.
- Establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects
- Build and sustain clients through calls, correspondence, and presentations.
- Proactively identify new potential clients and initiate, follow up and close the sales
- Identify new avenues and prospects for sale of company products and arrange for presentations
- Attend exhibitions in which the company is exhibiting to meet new & existing clients
- Prepare and make a report on market analysis, competitor analysis and market trends
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends
- Prospect for new business and manage customer follow-up system
- Relevant Diploma/Degree in Commerce (Sales and Marketing) or related field
- Must have a B2B Sales background (Wholesale & Retail)
- Must have 3-5 years’ experience in the agricultural and Manufacturing/FMCG
- Experience in agricultural sales is an added advantage.
- Must be honest and possess high integrity with no criminal records
- Must have proven strength in the ability to grow sales and develop client relationships
- Must be presentable and with good command of English with ability to handle high-end clients
- Must display a high degree of emotional maturity.
- Must be aggressive with Good networking skills
- Flexibility to adapt to change in priorities.
Monthly Gross Salary: Ksh. 80,000 – 100,000/= (Approx. 800 – 1000 USD) depending on individual skills and experience.
Career Level: Upper Mid-Level
Education: Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma Certificate
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Deadline: 22nd February 2019
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***