· Minimum qualification of Secondary School certificate
· 2-3 years working experience
· Possession of Rider's License(Clean license)
· Ability to read/write and follow travel guides, plan and learn routes
· Be able to ride motorcycles professional
· Should be reliable and punctual
Duties and Responsibilities
· Ride motorcycles, drive vehicles in order to reach destinations to deliver messages or materials.
· Transporting and receiving items quickly by motorcycle
· Collection of deliveries and delivering of mails and parcels
· Keeping record of daily visits in the vehicle log books
· Carrying out any other duties as directed by the Company
· Deliver messages and items, such as documents and packages between establishment departments and to other establishments
· Sort items to be delivered according to the delivery route.
· Obtain signatures and payments, or arrange for recipients to make payments.
Note: Applicants wishing to be registered on the ABELA database may be required to pay a fee.
Our recruitment terms and conditions apply.